martes, 23 de abril de 2013

Jealousy


We’ve made another stopover at the Merry Mabari. It was where everything started and I guess that’s why we can’t lodge in another single place. And there’s also a chance to meet old friends, like our beloved Adri and Tegnar.
Bad timing. The group isn’t there, maybe involved in one of their quests or something. But it seems Dorian has chosen this same time to come back (wherever he has left his pregnant fiancée I don’t know and I don’t care) and he’s bragging around scoring the beauty of the present ladies. Kyle and I glance standing at the counter, not wanting to get involved, but the past always comes back and I can’t avoid being rated too. All right, I can’t complain. I’m in the first places.
“Seems Dorian had got more than a crush on me”, I mumble, slightly amused.
“More than a crush??” Kyle asks, and I feel a note of jealousy in his voice. A part of me likes it.
“Hey!” I laugh, “he gives me a 8,5 over ten. That's rather good”
Kyle snorts. “You lose against Raven”
“But I’m over all the rest, except whoever that Lilly is, Raven and Faelin. Not bad at all. And”, I sigh, “it is true that Raven has better boobs”
“Okay, I approve of Raven boobs”, Kyle smirks, giving the dark haired girl an appreciative look from where we are. I glare at him, and he whistles as if he wasn’t looking.
I stick my tongue at him. "You'll have to get used to mine. Look it on the bright side, they won't hang down when I'm forty"
"Oh, what were you saying?" he rolls his eyes and dances on his feet, as if he wasn’t listening. It makes me laugh, so I try to pinch his ass. But he turns fast and dodges, sending his greedy hands direct to my chest. I pretend to dodge too, but who want I fool? I like when he does that, so I allow him to grab my breasts. Maybe not big, but they’re his to enjoy. He gives me a pervert smile and I reply with my special catface.
"Now what?" I say looking at his hands, while he grips my boobies delighted. I must be smiling like an idiot, so I put my hands on my hips to look more serious. "Seems you got a prize... not the bigger one, but rather a good one"
"Are you sureeee?" he rubs his forehead against mine and taps my tits with his fingers.
I close my eyes, enjoying the moment. His single touch makes my hair go up. "That is you who should judge" I purr.
"What if I prefer...?" he just lets the words drop in the air, glancing at the other girls.
I look up, confused, all my self-confidence gone in a second, moving my eyes nervously. "Bigger ones?” I finish his phrase. I breathe deeply. "If that's what you want, go and try". Then I grab his hands away from my chest. "But not touching if you're not going to buy it!" I say, pretending to tease, even if suddenly everything is cold around me.
"You wish is my command" he jokes too, and turns his body to the girls, just as if he was serious and he’s going to do it. He’s probably not. How could he? He’s a married man. He’s my husband. But I feel terrified inside. What if he’s serious? What if he’s tired of my flat, boy like chest, and wants something bigger to grip? I bite my lips, and step back, rubbing my own forearms nervously.
"All right? Which one?” I encourage him, not sure about why I do it if my heart aches. He stares to Faelin and then to Raven. The girls are chatting together, maybe embarrassed about Dorian’s statements, which have caused a bit of fuss at the tavern, so he can address both of them at the same time if he wants. Damn it. Faelin’s also got such a beautiful red hair… And Raven looks a bit like Lindy. What if…?
I scratch my head, trying to take those ideas get out of my mind, but say nothing. Just move back and rest my body against the wall, looking at him, hoping nothing in my attitude betrays my fear to lose him. I’m probably failing, of course.
He just shrugs as if he had not noticed my concern, and goes to flirt the girls. I shake my head and turn my back to him, not wanting to see anymore. Please, please Maker, let him be just teasing me, let him not be serious. I go back to the counter and order an ale. I can’t drink a sweet cider now. I need something bitter and strong, like my feelings right now.
I overhear Kyle greeting the girls friendly, but the words are eaten by the chattering noise of the tavern. And suddenly, just when my ale is served, he sneaks behind me and tickles me suddenly.
“Boo” he whispers at my ear, making me jump out of my seat and spill all the ale. When I see who he is, I glomp on him and hug him tight, not saying a word.
He pats my back with one hand. The other, Maker blesses him, is tapping my butt. I feel much better now.
"They did reject you, eh?" I tease, but my voice breaks a bit
He smiles. "No!!"
"No?" I try to smile, even if my heart still aches. "Then it seems their boobs weren't so great when you looked at them closer?"
He seems satisfied by my reaction, because he smiles warmly and points at my chest. "I like these boobs"
I smile faintly and grab them up. "These? Glad you prefer quality over quantity" I add, my mood improving a bit more.
His eyes are definitely looking at my tits instead of glance other, and I feel stupidly happy because of that. He finally says with a soft tone "Oh, come on! I was making a test"
"Oh? Which kind of test?" I say putting my hands back on my hips
"To see if you would..." he eyes the other girls, then goes back to me, and pinches sneakily my butt "…get jealous" he whispers in my earlobe, blowing a bit there.
I breathe so deep my chest for once almost looks like Raven's. "Well. You got it" I say, melting at his blow. "I did. I almost die”. Then I embrace him again. "Now tell me you won't do it again", and suddenly I can’t control myself anymore and start sobbing.
He kisses my ear, then trails to my face, softly. “How can you die without me?” he whispers, biting my lower lips
"Because I just can't live without you", I say, my voice muffled by his shoulder. Why on earth did I react this way? I should have known he was joking but… even so… the only thought of him leaving me… even as a joke… I move back, wipe my nose. I’m behaving like an idiot. Nobody wants a person as clingy as me. So I feel the urge to make things clear.
"I... I don't want to cage you...” I tell him, each word a dart inside my heart “If... If you ever want to leave, I will let you go...” Because it is true. I don’t want to keep him by my side against his will. That wouldn’t work. I only want him to be happy. But I feel my eyes full of tears at the single thought of it, and I swallow, barely aware that he’s licking my nose in a playful mood. "But that will kill me" I have to add softly. "More accurately than a knife"
He squeezes my hands tight, feeling my discomfort. I sob again, and try to smile. Damn it, I’m making it sound even worse. "I... I don't mean... it's not a threat, it's... just a fact", I try to arrange it, but I think I’ve failed. I take a hand away to wipe my eyes. "I'm acting like a stupid, am I not?” I finally say.
"Wounds of the mind and heart are more painful than those of the body", he says serious, staring at me. “The fact of life."
I nod, remembering Lindy. "You know better than me". He runs his hand in my hair, stroking it, and kisses me between the brows. I wipe my tears with my forearm. "I'm... I'm sorry. I must sound so selfish..."
"Because we all have feelings that make us different from things which have not a soul. And we all are allowed be selfish", he adds, comforting me. I embrace myself, embarrassed. "Don’t feel guilty for wanting something to last forever" he perks a brow and hugs me softly.
"I don't know... I only know I love you so much, it hurts", I sob, burying my face in his chest.
"Sorry to make you cry. My fault", he whispers, sniffing my hair.
I shake my head. "No... I should have trusted you". I force myself to smile and raise up my head from the embrace. "I should have known you were teasing... All right, I knew it, but... I should have trusted that you wouldn't go so far. I over reacted."
"It's okay!!", he says, obviously satisfied with himself. Seems my reaction pleased him, after all. Then he starts humming a lullaby for me, and I my heart warms. So much that I decide to pinch his butt to show him. He tries to dodge, but it’s too late, and he laughs.
“You want private time, eh?” he says with a wicked smile.
I smirk "You don't even have to ask"
"So your answer is always yes" he wiggles his brows.
My smile becomes wider, my concerns flying away "Of course"
"Prepared for rough love?" he whispers, making my private parts melt only with his voice.
"Of course" I repeat hoarsely, eyes sparkling.
He bats his eyelashes with mine. "So what are you waiting for?” he says tapping my buttock in front of everybody, licking his lips like ready to eat me in his mind. To think he was so shy when we first met!!!! How could I want to keep his innocence? I prefer his unleashed perviness a thousand times better!!!
"Me? Just for you to be ready!". Once the magic words have been casted, I grab his hands and lead him to our room, desire burning inside me. I shiver in anticipation while walking quicker upstairs. "You better hurry or I'll rape you right here"
"Do it!!" he provokes me with laughter, while I pull his arm to force him enter the room, and push him over the bed so I can jump over him. But he looks at me from the bed and makes a “slow down” gesture with his hand.
"Keep calm and show me your tits", he says, bossy. And those words and the way he commands me make my knees tremble.
I stop suddenly, tilt my head and stare at him. "Mmh, things change fast here", I whisper, starting to unbutton my shirt slowly. Let’s make the fun last. "Still wanting to compare?", I add, amused.
He slaps my hips, excited. "Compare what?! I’m enjoying the beautiful sight here"
"Shh, you said I should keep calm, so don't try to hurry me" I say, getting up of the bed and giving my back to him. Only then I take my shirt off. Then I turn back to face him, arms crossed over my chest. "Now. Ask for it politely", I say, playing the hard to get.
He whistles. "Ohh hoho. Nope". With a wicked face, he grips his hands on my wrist, forcing me to open my arms. I try to resist, but he finally manages to get what he wants. I can’t help but smile, feeling terribly excited at his fake rudeness. "You want it, you take it, eh?"
"I do what i want!", he says huskily, and sinks his face in my chest to chew my tits. Oh Maker, I’m clay in this man’s hands! I lean my head back and moan, trying to resist faintly putting my hands on his shoulders, but actually unable to do it. He growls wild.
"Now show me your butt", he commands, slapping my ass and getting back to watch.
I move back. "Mmh... Make me!", I provoke him.
"Or you want me to shapeshift?" he sticks out his tongue
I narrow my eyebrows. "You won’t dare!", even if a small part of my wonders how would it be to be in bed with his animal self. I shake the thought out of my mind and start unbuttoning my trousers.
"Go on" he smirks, moving his hips up to touch me, and sending shivers all through my skin. Even so, I feel rebellious, so I take my trousers off deliberately slowly, while he stares at my body with desire. And finally I kick them away, still wearing my panties. The Orlesian lace ones. I hope he appreciates it.
Then I turn back and point my butt to him. "Are you satisfied, mylord?". He pulls the lace and lets it splash on my skin. "Ouch" I complain faintly.
"What about this?" he raises a brow. “You left something on”. He slaps my buttock hard, like a punishment for my audacity, but then he leans to kiss the side of my butt. It makes me groan and arch my back, so I obey, putting my thumbs under the lace of my panties, and turn to look at him.
"Down?", I ask glancing at him. He nods, waiting for me to do it, so I pull my panties down softly, with the intention to throw them back to his face. But he gives me not time. As soon as he has a glimpse of my naked buttocks and what hides between them, he grabs my butt, pulls me closer to him and starts kissing, hungry. The lace panties slip from my hands while a moan of delight escapes from my lips. I let myself fall onwards on my hands, standing on four legs in front of him, so I can look back at him under my loose red hair, which cascades before my eyes. I feel his tongue explore my inner secret places, and then climb up to tease around my ass, and with a slap in my legs which breaks the spell and makes things more exciting at the same time, he goes back to suck inside me for a while, making me feel in heaven. I groan at his slaps, but my hips move against my will under the magic of his tongue.
Suddenly he steps back, making me hiss disappointed, and licks his lips in a perverted way. “Now show me how this dance", and slaps my hips.
"Dance?", I groan, swinging my hips softly towards him.
“Continue” he says hoarsely. I see the bulk growing slowly under his trousers, and I sit over it, rocking my hips, so I rub my naked intimacies against it, feeling it pulse and grow harder under the touch. I see him smiling wide by the corner of my eye, and he gets up to kiss my nape.
"That fabric in the middle, doesn't it disturb you?", I ask a bit mischievously.
"Not much", he mumbles lazy, and pinches my hips softly.
"It will soon" I threaten, increasing my rhythm. I open my legs wider around his hips, and I’m sure he can feel each fold of my skin rubbing over the fabric. I groan at the single thought, as I realize the flesh under his trousers has reached its complete size. He realizes it too, and with a fast movement, he pulls his trousers down, releasing it free. I can’t help but smile widely when I see it.
He sits down. "Try again. This time without fabric"
I nods, feeling terribly wicked, and sit again over his crotch, back to him, so he still can see my butt. I grab his member with my hands and lead it inside myself softly, out of need, with a deep sigh, but he stops me.
"Not like that " he groans, withdrawing it and holding my waist up. I protest a bit… I need him so badly!! But I obey and get up.
"What now?"
"Do like you did before I took the trousers down”. He stares at me. “I don’t have such a hurry to get in"
I nod, slightly disappointed. "All right", and start the movement again, feeling his skin against my skin, resisting the urge to getting him inside me, feeling empty. But the need has its own appeal and I feel my body juices making the rubbing softer and warmer, and finally I start moaning of pleasure again.
"That... like that... good" he speaks, satisfied, and grips my breasts from behind, pinching and twisting them. That makes me move faster, biting my lips, enjoying it to the point that when he suddenly moves to enter my vagina completely, it takes me by surprise and I can only groan in anticipation. I feel my body fitting warmly and tight around him, ready to receive him for quite a while ago, and I sigh deeply at the filling delight, rocking my hips again. He pushes inside me, and pulls my body back, so my back leans on his chest, and holding the pose he pumps firmly, making me squeal both of surprise and pleasure. I relax my light weight over him so he can get deeper, and he raises his legs between mine and catches them, caging me there and making his movements ruder. I like when he does it rough, so I groan louder and, with a smile, I lean back my head over his shoulder and reach his ear with my teeth.
"Nice" he comments, breathing hard. And shortly after, he spins me, moving me like a doll, still inside me, on our sides, so he rides me more easily. I put my upper leg over his hips, pulling him deeper, and turn my head back to kiss his lips. He claims my mouth, thrusting at the same time, and I can feel the sweat in his body, in his forehead. I guess I’m sweating too, and I feel my hair like a red mess over my eyes, but I don’t care, and I grab his hands forcing his arms around my body. He smiles during the kiss, and lowers one of his hands to grab my stomach, while the other kneads my breast. I feel the waves of pleasure up from my crotch to my mouth, and I know they will soon become screams, so I focus on eat his mouth to muffle them, but he retires it to bite my earlobe, sucking it and going over to the tip of my elven ear, and I shake it, releasing a short squeal and gripping his hand, sinking my nails in his skin.
"Lower your voice, sweetheart, or the others will think we are arguing" he teases me, keeping the pumping movement inside me. I barely can control my voice.
"They will... think... I caught you cheating on me… " I manage to say with a smile
"Oh... what a surprise", he laughs. "I don’t know if they can believe..."
I try to say something more but another squeal avoids me to do it, and he takes advantage to spin me over again, so now I’m underneath him, all his weight caging me, his hips gone wild, his mouth biting my nape like the panther he sometimes become, scratching my stomach and my arm with his hands. I can’t resist anymore, and I scream my pleasure out, enjoying him getting wild. I shake under him, trying to cage him with my legs, while my body trembles and shivers as the pleasure goes through my spine. He roars, making my hair go up, while making a last thrust, staying inside there a second and then withdrawing. I moan, I still need him inside, while my body continues shaking, waves of pleasure still moving through my limbs. Like feeling my plea he gets in quickly, but gets out again, enjoying the torture. I sink the face in the sheets, growling, and try to catch him between my buttocks, then he stops teasing me and gets back, riding me harder and harder. I groan again, retaking the pleasure even at a higher point, and release a louder scream, so he grabs my hips close to him, and gets stuck inside me. My hips get their own life and move faster without me controlling them, spinning and rocking, trying to squeeze all the pleasure possible from his manhood, and soon he follows my steps. I realize I’m making short screams again, but I can’t stop, pleasure now increased because of the teasing, and finally I feel forced to release that loud, longer scream he has learnt to recognize as the culminating moment of my orgasm. I collapse over the mattress as if I were dead, breathing heavily.
Faintly, I feel him reaching the top of his pleasure too, and he falls over me, pinching softly my cheeks, amused. Then he slowly gets out of me, and trails down my back and my arms with kisses, until he reaches the warm, still trembling spot between my thighs, and replaces his manhood with a kiss too. I purr, glancing at him under my mess of hair. How can he be so sweet? I try to reach his face with my hand, and he makes a muffle sound, still kissing all the sensitive places between my legs, which makes me giggle.
"Kitty has an opinion?", he mumbles inside my skin, looking at me. I moan, moving my hand closer to his face, but say nothing… my senses are focused in his tongue, licking again from bottom to top of my skin folds. Suddenly his mouth abandons that place to try to catch my hand with his cheek, so I chuckle again, stroking his cheeks and looking at him lovingly.
"Does my face have something which makes you laugh?", he whispers, rubbing his cheek at my palm.
I smile tenderly. "I could stare at you forever"
He kisses my palm warmly, and crawls up back until we are at the same level, so he can nuzzle my neck. Then I put a leg over his hips and embrace his torso, sinking my face in his chest.
"I'm reconsidering what I said before. I think I'm going to cage you and never let you go"
"Sshhhh, can you cage me?", he asks, like doubting, marking more kisses on my neck.
"I can try" I shrug, and grab him tighter with my leg. "I can't allow one of those hookers to take you away from me", I add, half teasing, half serious.
"But you know, girls don’t like stupid guys like me. So why should you care?", he yawns. I stroke his face tenderly. When will he accept he deserves all the love I give to him? That he could get the love of any girl he’d like, only if he tried?
"You mean I'm stupid for liking you?", I tease him.
"Pffttt, I don’t mean that", he protests.
I make a half smile. "Well, if you're stupid, I am stupid too". Suddenly he changes strategy and tickles me. I laugh, and shake. "Hey, you're cheating"
"It's fair". He makes a move as if he was going to bite my palm, so I take advantage and pinch his nose.
"Hey!". He stops in middle way. "You want me to stop talking" I laugh.
He groans an objection. "Because I can’t win in a conversation"
I laugh again "But this way you always win"
"Only with you". He snuggles in my chest like a baby
I embrace him and purr. "Because you rule in my heart" I whisper.
"So do you" he replies from my chest. I feel full of tenderness, and smile, holding him closer and kissing his hair softly.
"Glad to know", I whisper.
"Mommy, let me sleep", he jokes. I nod, kiss his forehead again and hum a lullaby. "Mommy, you singing is...". He stirs, and licks my chest. I stop for a moment.
"So bad, eh?" I joke.
"Gotcha!!" he replies amused, sucking my tit.
I sigh, pretending to be offended. "All right, then you'll have to hum for yourself"
He closes eyes and enjoys my nipples. "Continue, I love to hear more"
But the feeling of his lips in my breast makes me purr. "I will sing even more out of tune if you continue doing that"
"Continue, please" he turn out, using that begging tone he used to do in past. I can’t but surrender, even if he continues licking up and down my tit, not releasing it yet. I sigh, and continue humming, and I feel him embracing me, curling and softly falling asleep, purring faintly. I continue stroking his hair and humming until he's asleep, and I close my eyes too, feeling all my love for him fill my heart…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario